*To understand KYC: What is KYC verification?
Here is a simple video tutorial on how to verify your KYC identity:
Please refer to the steps below for more detailed instructions:
- Once you've verified your email address, tap Finish verifying to verify your identity.
- Select your nationality and document type to upload your photo ID.
NOTE - If you can't find your country, please click here to find out why.
- Please read the instructions before you take a photo of the document.
- Take a photo of your ID. We recommend using the passport for accuracy. Please see here for more details.
- Take a selfie by following the instructions below. Please see here for more details.
- Before you proceed to Proof of Address, please read the instructions carefully. Please see here for more details.
- Take a photo of the document.
- Please wait for the review of your documents to complete.
Congratulations, you've completed the identity verification! You can now access all Haru Invest products and start earning. However, if you were unsuccessful with the process, here's how you can proceed:
What should I do if I'm asked to re-submit my documents?
Please read the instructions carefully and try again.
What should I do if my documents have been rejected?
Please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. You may reset your account once if we find a reasonable cause. Please note that it's against our policy to notify our members why their request was rejected. Our Support team does not manually upload any attachments to complete your identity verification. Thus, you do not have to upload any of your documents.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team here.