- Log into your account from the "Home" tab. Tap the purple circle icon of "Haru Wallet" near the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the "Withdraw" button on the Haru Wallet page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
- Please note that we only support the following networks:
BTC: Bitcoin Legacy, Nested Segwit, Native Segwit, Taproot network
ETH: Ethereum Network
USDT: Ethereum Network
USDC: Ethereum Network
XRP : Ripple Network
- Enter the amount of the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
- Enter your withdrawal address in the blank box. Always double-check your address and supported network.
- If you're a resident of South Korea, please note that UPbit is the only South Korean exchange supported by Haru Invest.
- After entering the withdrawal address, tap "Continue" to enter your password. If you've activated 2-Factor Authentication, 2FA OTP will be requested.
- Check the withdrawal amount and address before you tap "Complete my withdrawal."
- To view your withdrawal history and status, go to "Home" -> "Haru Wallet" -> "Recent Transactions" and tap the transaction you wish to view.
- Upon confirmation of the withdrawal request, you'll receive a confirmation email in your designated inbox, and a push notification to your mobile device.
- When the withdrawal is completed, you'll receive a withdrawal transaction confirmation email in your designated inbox, and another push notification to your mobile device.
For further assistance, please click here to contact our Support team.