- Once you log into your account at the "Home" page, you will want to click on the "Withdraw" button in Haru Wallet near the bottom of your screen.
- You'll want to select the asset type of your choice.
- Please remember we only support the following networks:
BTC: Bitcoin Legacy Network
ETH: Ethereum Network
USDT: Ethereum Network
USDC: Ethereum Network
XRP : Ripple Network
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
- Paste your withdrawal address. Always double-check your address and supported network.
- In the case of South Korean residency or nationality, the withdrawal might be restricted due to FATF Travel Rule. By far, among the Korean exchanges, only transactions with Upbit are supported.
- After inputting the withdrawal address, click "Continue" to enter your passwords. If you have activated 2-Factor Authentication, 2FA OTP will be requested after passwords.
- Final check the withdrawal amount and address then click "Complete my withdrawal" to confirm the withdrawal request.
- To view your withdrawal history and status, you will want to follow "Home" -> "Haru Wallet" -> "Recent Transactions" and click the transaction of your choice.
- Upon confirmation of the withdrawal request, mail notification will be sent to your account email address.
If you need further assistance, please click here to submit a request.