Haru Invest ambassadors use their influence and content-creating skills to promote Haru Invest in various channels—YouTube, SNS, community, and blogs—and contribute to the brand's growth.
You need to achieve a minimum of level 2 on the Referral Program. To be level 2, you need a minimum of 10 referrals, and your friends must have created a lockup of 90 days or more. Procedure to become a Haru Invest ambassador is as follows:
1) Click here to apply directly.
2) Referral program team will review.
3) Reply mail will be answered within two weeks.
4) A meeting will be held to determine the applicant's eligibility to carry out the role of a Haru Invest ambassador (the contract period is limited to 180 days).
5) Once the applicant is promoted to an ambassador, they will uplevel to level 3 and enjoy additional benefits.
Basic Benefits: unlimited Welcome Referral reward
- One-time reward is given to a referral friend and referral host when a friend completes a referral mission.
- You can invite unlimited friends to the Haru Invest referral program (unlimited benefits).
- The conditions and the amount of the referral reward listed above are subject to change at any time without any notice.
Earn Referral Reward: 5% of earnings from Earn Plus and Earn Explore over 730 days.
- Welcome kit
- Support for ambassador's community event every quarter
- Invitation to Haru Invest events
- Pre-notice on upcoming product updates
Additional incentives will be given based on performance
- Detailed information will be provided at meetings with each individual.
- Contract period: 180 days for the first time appointment.
- Contract will be renewed every three months after the first contract expires.
Required activity: Haru Invest promotion on the public channel
- Create content on YouTube, SNS, blogs, SNS, or communities to promote Haru Invest.
- Points are given for each content based on the type. You must achieve a minimum of 1 content point within a quarter of the year.
- The points system and the details will be explained to the ambassador separately.