We receive varying documents from a vast pool of members with diverse backgrounds. The proof of identity (POI) and addresses (POA) are reviewed and approved by the AI document reading system of SumSub, a reliable, trusted identity verification platform. To help you verify your identity at Haru Invest quickly and stress-free, we've come up with a checklist for you to keep in mind:
- Ensure your current country of residence or nationality is NOT listed under the Restricted Country List first. Click here for more information.
- Check if your POA (Proof of Address) document contains information about your current address.
- Check the light when taking your selfie. Our AI system won't be able to identify your face if it's too dark or bright.
- Take a photo of the actual document, not a screenshot or edited file of your document.
- Ensure your document is up to date and undamaged.
- Note that you can only verify your identity for 1 account. If you try to verify your identity for a 2nd account, our AI system will automatically deny your request upon finding out your documents have been used for verification in the past. Click here for more information.
- If you are underage—under 18 years old—you're not allowed to verify your identity. Click here for more information.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team here.