- Members can issue Frosts according to the total amount and lockup period of the Earn Plus products they have.
- When in Frost form, the Earn Plus lockup product will be “frozen” - period will be paused, and Earn Plus daily earnings will not be paid out.
- When in Frost form, daily earning (of the lockup amount) will be paid based on Haru Wallet earn rates.
- Frosts of a certain Collection can only be issued within the ongoing Collection season.
- Frost is available for trading in Marketplace, whereas Earn Plus lockups, if not frozen into Frosts, are not available to trade in Marketplace.
- Frosts can be melted back into Earn Plus lockup at any time.
- Once melted, the earn rate of your Earn Plus lockup will recover to the same rate before frozen, and the lockup days counter will recover as well.
Was this article helpful?