1. Should I buy Frost in Marketplace with corresponding cryptocurrency type ?
- Yes, you can buy a specific Frost with corresponding cryptocurrency. If you have an inadequte number of corresponding cryptocurrency in Haru Wallet, you can utilize Switch to swap a sufficient amount for the trade.
2. Can I buy Earn Plus product on Marketplace?
- No, Marketplace only supports Frost trades. You can buy Frosts and melt them into Earn Plus lock-ups.
3. Is Crystal available for exchange?
- No. But we plan to add Crystal to Marketplace in future.
4. Are those Frosts listed on Marketplace eligible for issuing Crystal?
- Yes if there is a remaining quantity of Crystals available for the corresponding Collection. Frosts are only eligible for issuing Crystals from the same Collection.
5. If the Frosts are melted into Earn Plus, will my referral code apply to the melted Earn Plus lock-ups?
- Referral code is applied to the account, not on a product level. So referral bonus will be applied to melted Frost / Earn Plus lockup.
6. If I freeze an Earn Plus lock-up into a Frost, will the promotional bonus, if any, be affected or removed?
- If the frozen Earn Plus product was locked up during a certain promotion period, the earn rate bonus will continue to be effective after the Frost is melted.
7. If it is promotion event now, will the event extra earn rate apply to the melted Earn Plus?
- Promotional bonus is applied only to the Earn Plus product locked up within the promotion period. Freezing, melting or trading does not change or apply any bonus earn rate.
8. I cannot find the Frosts purchased from Marketplace.
- The Frosts purchased from Marketplace can be found at
- Freeze tab→My Freezer
9. I have not received earnings from the Frosts purchased from Marketplace
- The daily earning transaction history of Frosts can be found at
- Home tab→Haru Wallet→ Recent Transactions
10. The Frost I wanted to buy disappeared on Marketplace.
- When a certain Frost is sold or delisted by seller before you complete the purchase, there will be a notification message of “fail to complete the purchase” and the Frost might be no longer visible from Marketplace.