The Luminary Club comprises three tiers—Discoverer, Pioneer, and Visionary—and the requirements for each tier are shown below.
*All earnings are based on U.S. dollars.
*The market rate for BTC and ETH are based on the closing price on the last day of each quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31) shown by CoinMarketCap.
Please ensure that the earnings are earned within a quarter. Once the requirements are met, the six-month benefits will begin in the next quarter.
For example, if you meet the earnings requirement:-
In quarter 1 (January 1 - March 31), benefits will be provided from quarter 2 to quarter 3 (April 1 - September 30)
In quarter 2 (April 1 - June 30), benefits will be provided from quarter 3 to quarter 4 (July 1 - December 31)
In quarter 3 (July 1 - September 30), benefits will be provided from quarter 4 to the next quarter 1 (October 1 - March 31)
In quarter 4 (October 1 - December 31), benefits will be provided from the next quarter 1 to quarter 2 (January 1 - June 30)
Here are the following products that contribute to the earnings requirement:
- Haru Wallet daily earnings (includes Freeze/Frost earnings)
*Your Haru Wallet balance does not contribute to the lockup balance
- Earn Plus daily earnings
*Applies to only Earn Plus with a lockup of at least 90 days (includes Frosts)
- Earn Explore earnings as per the biweekly performance report (amount before the fee deduction)
*Applies to all products except for Surf with the Volatility
Please note that:
- The details above show the requirements to be a Luminary as of 2022 and are subject to change.
- The Luminary Club membership is personal to each member and is non-transferable and non-shareable.
- Any suspicious or illegal activity may result in the membership being revoked. Once revoked, all benefits will automatically discontinue.